Canyon Ridge® Modern
Insulated modern style garage doors with faux wood-look composite overlays.Contact us about this product
Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors combine the beautiful look of wood with contemporary design. Streamline the look of a traditional home or add a sophisticated touch to a modern or mid-century style exterior with these durable faux wood modern doors.Download Product Brochure
Modern Faux Wood Garage Doors in Omaha, Nebraska
AAA Garage Door is the best source in Omaha for modern faux wood garage doors that will provide a noticeable style upgrade that dramatically improves your home's curb appeal. We have provided premium garage door products to Omaha-area residents like you since 1994. As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer®, we're qualified to sell, install and repair products from America's favorite garage door brand.
What Are Faux Wood Garage Doors?
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors provide a wide range of door designs that perfectly complement contemporary homes. These doors are constructed with steel for strength and durability, and molded composite materials for beauty and realism. These doors feature:
- 4-layer construction including durable, composite, steel, and Intellicore® insulation.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break.
- R-Value ranging from 6.3 to 20.4.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details.)
Benefits of Faux Wood Garage Doors
Examples of the many faux wood door benefits include:
- Attractive appearance: Installing a beautiful faux wood door will instantly improve the look of your home's exterior and make it stand out from the others on the block.
- Minimal maintenance: You can keep your garage door looking like new for many years with regular cleaning using a mild soap and water solution.
- Affordability: These doors can provide a cost-effective option for homeowners with limited budgets, and long-term ownership expenses are also minimal.
- Energy efficiency: An insulated faux wood door can provide excellent protection against the Omaha climate and help control your household utility costs.
Using Clopay's Door Imagination System is an excellent way to experiment with various faux wood door styles and choose the one that works best with your Omaha home's exterior. Let your imagination run wild as you explore the possibilities. You can also contact the experts at AAA Garage Door to learn more about your options and request a no-obligation estimate.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
PLANK DESIGN 6"
PLANK - SHORT WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK - SHORT WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
PLANK - ALL WINDOWS
PLANK - LONG WINDOWS DOWN SIDE
PLANK - LONG WINDOWS DOWN BOTH SIDES
METAL (ALUMINUM) INLAY DESIGNS
FULL VIEW DESIGNS
Optional Aluminum Grip Handle
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPADE STEP PLATE
Clopay® Canyon Ridge® Modern garage doors are built with a strong base door and overlays. The faux wood-look composite overlays are low maintenance, durable and won't rot, warp or crack.
- Plank design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 20.4 R-value.
- Metal Inlay design:Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 18.4 R-value.
- Full View design: Faux-wood doors with intellicore® polyurethane insulation. 6.3 R-value.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)