Your garage door withstands a lot as it protects your home or business. The temperature extremes, intense storms, debris and pests eventually take their toll on the weather stripping.
Call in the AAA Garage Door professionals for garage door weather seal maintenance if you’ve noticed:
- Water, light or drafts penetrating the interior when the door is closed
- Visible cracks, warping or damage
- Loose or missing weather seal around the garage door edges
Why Choose AAA Garage Door
Your neighbors consistently choose AAA Garage Door for their garage door weather stripping needs because:
25+ Years of Experience in Nebraska
Dozens of Perfect Reviews
Trained Technicians, Not Subcontractors
Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Residential & Commercial Door Services
Garage Door Seal Installation and Replacement
When inspecting the quality and condition of your garage door system, you likely don’t think of checking the weather stripping along the door bottom, but with regular exterior exposure, the vinyl seal or rubber seal materials will crack, shrink and warp, allowing damaging elements, debris and pests to enter your garage. Easily determine whether your garage door needs a seal replacement by looking for:
- Light peeking from under the garage door bottom while it’s closed
- Drafts or breezes coming into your garage
- Rust around the edges of the door
- Puddles forming around the base of the garage door
- Signs of noticeable damage like warping, flaking or missing chunks
Garage door strip replacement is a quick, cost-effective home improvement that will greatly improve the overall efficiency of your system and the comfort of your garage.
Contact the repair experts at AAA Garage Door when you begin to notice any of the common signs of weather seal damage. We offer several different types of weather stripping products, sizes and materials to accommodate any make or model garage door.
Nebraska Locations We Service
Benefits of Replacing Garage Door Weather Seals
Garage door weather seals don’t actively contribute to the functionality of your garage door, but this component is a crucial piece that improves to your garage door’s overall performance.
The rubber piece of weather stripping installed across the garage door bottom is designed to keep pests and debris out, protect the contents of your garage and improve your home’s energy efficiency. Your house is vulnerable if you don’t have proper weather strips installed on your garage door.
Regular garage door strip replacement delivers many benefits for your home or business, including:
- Boosting the energy efficiency of your home
- Limiting dust and debris that enter your home
- Keeping out insects and other pests
- Reducing your door wear
- Protecting your door and garage interior from weather and moisture
Cold Weather Garage Door Resources
- Importance of Insulated Garage Doors
- Garage Door Weatherproofing Tips
- Affects of Cold Weather on Garage Doors
Additional Garage Door Services We Offer
In addition to weather stripping installation, AAA Garage Door provides other services for your home or business, including:
- Garage door repair: Whether it’s a broken spring or a damaged panel, we’re here to help. Our technicians have the high-quality parts and tools to make quick repairs and get your door back in service.
- Garage door maintenance: Preventive maintenance is ideal for maximizing garage door performance. We handle regular upkeep needs to extend your door’s life span and secure your property.
- Residential garage door replacement and installation: A new garage door can transform your property’s appearance. Newer entries match many architectural styles and increase curb appeal.
- Commercial door replacement and installation: New overhead doors, counter shutters and security grilles offer more protective features than ever. Current models also provide higher energy efficiency and speeds to keep up with business.
- Garage door opener sales, service and installation: We sell, install and maintain residential garage door openers and commercial operators to suit a wide range of needs. Today’s products offer more durability, security and convenience than their predecessors.
Contact AAA Garage Door for Your Garage Door Needs
When you need expert garage door help in Cedar Bluffs, Omaha or the surrounding communities, you need AAA Garage Door. Our experienced technicians deliver the area’s best weather seal services, garage door and opener installations and repairs. Contact us at 402-727-0789 or request your service online.